The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institution. The IQAC will become a part of the institution’s system and work towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. It will channelize all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
- The Primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
- The IQAC will provide greater clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture
- The IQAC will contribute towards enhancement and integration among the activities of the College and institutionalize many good practices
- Development and application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies, Udaipur.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the College for quality-related activities.
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture at Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies, Udaipur.
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the College and institutionalize good practices.
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
- Documentation of the various Programmes / activities at Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies leading to quality improvement.
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up.