POOL CAMPUS INTERVIEW OF GATEWAY GROUP OF COMPANIES
- March 18, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Placement
First Time in Southern Rajasthan GITS is organizing the Pool Campus Interview of Gateway Group of Companies (The Gateway Corp, a privately held global enterprise, is headquartered in India and The Netherlands. The Gateway Corp is the principal holding company and promoter of all Gateway Group Companies, comprising of 20 independent operating companies across 17 countries) for B.Tech (CSE) & MCA students @ Package of INR 3.12 Lacs to 6.96 Lacs Per Annum on 25th March 2019 at 9.00 am.
The Gateway Corp, a privately held global enterprise, is headquartered in India and The Netherlands. The Gateway Corp is the principal holding company and promoter of all Gateway Group Companies, comprising of 20 independent operating companies across 17 countries.Over the last 20 years of Technology excellence, the Group has etched an enviable record of 85% client retention, in some of the most complex, non-English speaking markets, where we ensure that technology remains at the forefront of our clients’ business to achieve strategic differential advantage over their competition.Our Vision 2023 is built on this foundation. The aggressive strategy for organic and inorganic growth entails – development of disruptive solutions, strategic initiatives & partnership and new markets penetration.
No. of openings – 30
Technology – .NET only
10th – 70%
B Tech./MCA we may consider with 60% Last Sem-60% [Should not have Pending Backlog]
*Note: Students in Final Sem only need to apply,who have successfully cleared their exams with no Back Log.
The next selection criteria include following steps:
(1) Test covering the following areas (2 hours)
c. English communication
(2) Technical Evaluation Test – .NET MVC based (1 hour)
(3) Final meeting with the leadership team
Career path at Gateway:
6 months [Jul 2019 – Dec 2019] (onboard as a Software Engineer) 20,000/- to 25,000/- (max)
Jan 2020 [Confirmation + Appraisal] 26,000/- to 58,000/
Stage 1 [Major Tech. Stack]
· .Net, MVC5, REST, WebAPI
· NodeJs, ReactJs, Angular4x
· PhoneGap, Xamarin (C#), Mobile
· Agile Methodology
· Training on tools
· Microsoft Certification
· Awareness on DevOps
· Live project as subordinate
· Test driven development + Unit Testing
· Microsoft Certification
[Training will be given on majority of the above technologies based on the current requirements and technical expertise]
Stage 2 [Tech Stack & Role]
· Live project
· Participation in standup calls (Scrum)
· Presentation will be given by the HR team about a brief introduction about the Company
· Online test will be conducted for all the eligible candidates
· Once the tests results are out, Placement coordinator will be informed about the shortlisted candidates for a round followed by Technical Evaluation Test – .NET MVC based
· All selected candidates will be called at our premises for final formalities
· Selected candidates will have to sign a Service Agreement of 2.0 years from the date of start of their project training with us.
· Onboarding will be from Mid-June 2019 OR Start of July 2019.