GITS is organizing the Campus Interview of Indian Phosphate Ltd. for our Final Year B. Tech Mechanical students for profile of Graduate Engineer Trainee at #Package of INR 2.40 LPA on 27th March 2018 at 9:00am.
Company Profile: Indian phosphate group of companies having business interest in manufacturing of essential phosphatic fertilizers, high valued chemicals, chemical trading and bulk liquid transport. Their group has an operating base at Udaipur with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 300 Crore & a strong workforce of approx. 300 plus employees.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Eligible Branch: B.Tech ME 2018 Batch
Package: INR 2.4 LPA
Minimum Remuneration of Rs. 2.4 Lakh per anum is decided for entry level. However, candidates with exceptional capabilities would be offered higher remuneration; depending upon their performance in interview & management’s decision.
Job Location- Udaipur
- Observe and monitor manufacturing process & plant performance.
- Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment.
- Ensure plant adheres to safety and environmental rules.
- Conceptualize, design and implement plant improvement projects.
- Identify process deviations and perform root cause/corrective action.
- Conduct area inspections and audits.
- Handle material and cargo.
- Perform preventive and routine maintenance.
- Use scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Replenish inventory as needed.
- Write test or inspection reports stating results, recommendations & needed repairs.
- Collect or select samples for testing or for use as models.
- Check materials acquired to ensure that they match purchase orders and submit discrepancy reports when problems are found.
- Notify supervisors and other personnel of production problems, and assist in identifying corrective action.
- Written Exam
- Two Round of Personal Interview