GITS is organizing the Campus Interview of arroWebs for our Final YearB. Tech CSE & MCA students for profile of Trainee (development/UI/SEO) at package of 2.0 to 2.5 LPA on 23rd February 2018 at 9:00am.
arroWebs, founded in 1995, is a privately held IT organization with a presence located in Texas and California in the US, Dubai in UAE and Udaipur, Rajasthan in India. They have been providing a full spectrum of Information Technology services which include Web applications development, Mobile apps, Portals, E-Commerce development, Strategy Consulting, SEO, and Design Solutions to clients across the globe – India, USA, UK, UAE, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Germany, Ireland, etc. Till date, they have successfully partnered with more than 350 companies in diverse domains such as healthcare, online portals, e-commerce, internet marketing, e-learning, training, real estate, event management, telecom, not-for-profit organisations, hospitality and fleet management to name a few.
Job Profile : Trainee (development/UI/SEO)
Eligible Branch : B.Tech CSE & MCA 2018 Batch
Package: : INR 2.0 to 2.5 LPA
Job Location- Udaipur
1) They are looking to hire talented students as trainees in the following areas.
– PHP development – Front End development – Mobile development – SEO and online marketing – Content writing
2) 2 Years mandatory service agreement from students who will be offered the job.
3) Orientation and training: Selected candidates will undergo 3 months training program before deployment at live projects. Stipend (Rs. 8000) will be paid during the training.
4) Academic Criteria: ● Above 50 percent marks in Class X and XII ● 60 percent or more in B. Tech (avg. in all Semesters) ● No backlogs are allowed
- Tech and Non-Tech Written Exam (paper-pen pattern)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Written Exam pattern:
Non-Technical round consists of:
- Written communication – Email writing/Essay writing
- English grammar
- Quantitative ability
Technical round involves questions related to:
- Programing logics
- Data Structure and Algorithm Both the test papers will contain MCQs and descriptive type questions. Time allotted for each paper is 1 hour. There is no negative marking in the paper.