As per the State Govt. Guidelines, the centralized online counseling for admission to MCA 1st Year is being conducted through Coordinator, RMCAAP 2021: Rajasthan Management Admission Process by the Center for Electronic Governance, Jaipur.
Admission Process : MCA 1st Year
[A] A candidate must have passed bachelor degree or equivalent exam of minimum 3 years duration with 50% (Round Number) aggregate marks (45% aggregate marks in case of reserved category) from recognized University/ Institution.
[B] Candidates seeking admission through RMCAAP Score:
However the candidate appearing for the final year of graduation examination and having valid RMCAAP score will also be permitted to appear in the counseling but their admission will be provisional, subjected to furnishing the mark sheet /degree of qualifying examination with the prescribed eligibility or as decided by Govt. of Rajasthan. They will be required to submit all the necessary documents at the allotted institute. RMCAAP is open to the candidates of India but preference will be given to the candidates of Rajasthan state domicile.
The distribution of seats to seek admission in MCA I year is as per given below:
|Course||Rajasthan Domicile and Outside Rajasthan Seats (85%)||Management Quota Seats (15%)||Intake||
|MCA||42 + 9||9||60||3|
TFWS (Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme):
5% extra seats of the approved intake are to be filled by the candidates belonging to economically backward class of Rajasthan State only. The annual income of parents (Mother-Father) should be less than Rs. 8 Lacs from all sources. These seats will be allotted on merit basis in the respective branch.
KM (Kashmiri Migrants):
5% extra seats are reserved for Kashmiri Migrants candidates from J&K State. Candidates are required to submit a certificate from the competent authority as a proof of being son/ daughter of a person from Jammu & Kashmir.
The fee structure is approved by State Level Fee determination Committee, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur. The details are mentioned as below:
|Programme||Tution Fees (Govt. Approved)||Registration Fee|
|MCA I Semester||40,500||500|
|MCA II Semester||32,400||–|
- Fees related to examinations / development will be paid by candidates to the affiliating university RTU, Kota as and when required.
- Other Fees like Bookbank , Insuarance or any other wiil be as per college norms.
- Fees may be revised by the State Level Fee Determination Committee, Govt. of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Academic fee will be paid in two installments (Semester-wise).
Hostel Fee (Accommodation & Mess):
|I Installment (at time of admission)||II Installment (in the month of October every year)||Total Fee|
|Rs. 45,000||Rs. 35,000||Rs. 75,000|
Hostel Charges for one time Payment will be Rs 70,000.
Candidates must carry two sets of self-attested photocopies of the original documents and all original documents are required for verification at the time of admission. All original documents should be submitted for University Enrollment as per RMCAAP guidelines. These documents will be returned back after university enrollment.
- Secondary (X Class) School Certificate/Mark Sheet in support of date of birth( Only one these) (Original & two Self – attested copies)
- Senior Secondary (Xll Class) mark Sheet ( Original & two Self –attested copies)
- Mark Sheets of Graduation or equivalent (All semesters)/(Consolidated) (Original & two self-attested copies)
- Provisional Degree Certificate of Graduation or equivalent (Original & two Self-attested copies)
- Migration Certificate of of Graduation or equivalent (Original & two Self-attested copies)
- Transfer Certificate of of Graduation or equivalent – for regular student (Original & two Self-attested copies)
- Character Certificate of of Graduation or equivalent – for regular student (Original & two self-attested copies)
- Reserved category certificate for ( SC/ST/OBC/SBC/Minority)/PH/KM/PWD etc.(if applicable) (Original & two self-attested copies)
- Domicile Certificate ( if benefit sought in admission by other state candidate)
- RMCAAP-2021 Admit card/Score Card, If appeared (Original & two self-attested copies)
- RMCAAP-2021 Fee Receipt *(Original & two Self-attested copies)
- RMCAAP-2021 Provisional Allotment Letter(With two Self-attested copies)
- Online printout of Anti Ragging Affidavit by Student ( With two self-attested copies) Website to fill Anti Ragging Affidavit www.amanmovement.org www.antiragging.in
- Online printout of Anti Ragging Affidavit by Parents/ Guardian ( With two self-attested copies)
- Recent Color Photographs with the name of the student written at the back(passport Size -4)
- Income Certificate by Parent (S)/Guardian (S) (With two self-attested copies)
Last date of submission for original documents at allotted Institute:
Contact us or Write us for any queries:
Admission & Counseling Cell
|Mr. Mohit Mathur||Mr. B L Jangir|
|+91 9116039801||+91 9116039802|