The Centre for Electronic Governance, Jaipur will conduct centralized counseling for admissions to B.Tech. 1st year programme on the basis of JEE (Main) Exam rank and/or Class-12 Marks/ percentile. If the candidates have not appeared in JEE (Main) Exam, they need to apply on the basis of class-12 marks. Please note that JEE (Main) Exam rank will be given higher priority in comparison to class-12 marks/percentile.
REAP Admission Procedure:
Admission Websites: https://reap2023.com/
The aspiring candidate must have passed class-12 (XII) or equivalent exam with at least 45% aggregate marks (40% aggregate marks in the case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / Non Creamy Layer- OBC/ Non Creamy Layer- MBC of Rajasthan State only) in each subject (Physics, Maths and Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Computer Science/ Technical Vocational subject/ Biology) from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) and/or CBSE and/or any other recognized Board/ University.
Candidate’s date of birth should be on or after October 01, 1994 (on or after October 01, 1989 in case of candidates belonging to SC (Scheduled Caste)/ ST (Scheduled Tribe) and PwD (Person with Disability).
The distribution of seats in various engineering branches is as given below:
|Branch (Code)||Approved Intake||70% Seats for Rajasthan State Candidates||15% Seats for Out of Rajasthan State Candidates||15% Seats under Management Quota|
|Civil Engineering (05)||60||42||9||9|
|Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial intelligence)||30||21||4||5|
|Computer Science and Engineering (06)||180||126||27||27|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (09)||60||42||9||9|
|Electrical Engineering (07)||60||42||9||9|
|Mechanical Engineering (13)||60||42||9||9|
TFWS (Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme):
5% extra seats of the approved intake are to be filled by the candidates belonging to economically backward class of Rajasthan State only. The annual income of parents (Mother-Father) should be less than Rs. 8 Lacs from all sources. These seats will be allotted on merit basis in the respective branch.
KM (Kashmiri Migrants):
5% extra seats of the approved intake are to be filled by candidates migrated from Jammu & Kashmir State. A certificate is required as proof of being a son/ daughter of a person from Jammu & Kashmir state by the competent authority. Eligible candidates should apply through REAP admission website.
Supernumerary Seats under PMSSS (Prime Minister's Special Scholarship Scheme):
10 seats are to be filled by the candidates who belong to J&K state and also must have passed class-12 (XII) examination from Jammu & Kashmir Board and/or CBSE-J&K. The annual income of parents should be less than Rs. 8 Lacs from all the sources. Academic and hostel fees is not charged by candidates and is paid by AICTE to the Institute. Eligible candidates should apply through admission website: www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in/
The fee structure is approved by State Level Fee determination Committee, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur. The details are mentioned as below:
|Programme||Tution Fees (Govt. Approved)||Registration Fee|
|B.Tech. I Semester||47,000||500|
|B.Tech. II Semester||40,500||–|
- Fees related to examinations / development will be paid by candidates to the affiliating university RTU, Kota as and when required.
- Other Fees like Bookbank , Insuarance or any other wiil be as per college norms.
- Fees may be revised by the State Level Fee Determination Committee, Govt. of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Academic fee will be paid in two installments (Semester-wise).
Hostel Fee (Accommodation & Mess):
|I Installment (at time of admission)||II Installment (in the month of October every year)||Total Fee|
|Rs. 45,000||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 75,000|
Hostel Charges for one time Payment will be Rs 70,000.
Candidates must carry self-attested photocopies of the original documents and also produce the original documents to the admission counselor for verification of the eligibility of admission at time of reporting. The list of supporting documents is mentioned below:
- Original and two sets of photocopies of Class 10 (X) mark sheet.
- Original and two sets of photocopies of Class 10+2 (XII) or Equivalent exam Mark sheet.
- Original and two sets of photocopies of Migration Certificate.
- Original and two sets of photocopies of Transfer Certificate.
- Original and two sets of photocopies of Character Certificate.
- Original and two sets of photocopies/ printouts of Aadhaar Card/ Aadhaar Acknowledgement Receipt (In case Aadhaar card is not available).
- Original and two sets of photocopies of Domicile/ Residence Certificate.
- Original and two sets of photocopies of Category Certificate, If applicable.
- Original and two sets of photocopies of Kashmiri Migrants/ Person with Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority, If applicable.
- Two sets of printouts of the JEE (Main) Exam 2021 (Paper-I) Rank Card, If Applicable.
- Two sets of printouts of the REAP-2021 Provisional Seat Allotment Letter.
- Two sets of printouts of the REAP -2021 Application-cum-Registration Form.
- Two sets of printouts of REAP-2021 Challan/ Receipt of Registration Fee.
- Original and two sets of photocopies of Medical Fitness Certificate (Format is available on REAP websites).
- Four Passport-size Color photographs (Recent) of the Candidate.
- Two sets of printouts of Anti Ragging Undertaking duly signed by the Candidate, which will be required at the time of commencement of classes.
- Two sets of printouts of Anti Ragging Undertaking duly signed by the Parent(s)/ Guardian, which will be required at the time of commencement of classes.
- Two sets of photocopies of Income Certificate of the Parents/ Guardian, In case of TFWS seats allotted.
- Two sets of printouts of REAP-2021 Provisional Seat (Upward Movement) Allotment Letter, If applicable.
Last date of submission for original documents at allotted Institute:
Out of Rajasthan state candidates: Candidates are required to submit all the original documents at the time of reporting.
Rajasthan State Candidates: All the original documents must be submitted by the candidates failing which their admission would be deemed cancelled without notice/intimation.
The original documents will be returned to the candidates after the completion of University enrollment by the Institute.
- AICTE offers Pragati Scholarship Scheme for two girl candidates per family. The family income should not be more than Rs. 8 lakh per annum.
- The State/ Central Government also provides scholarship/financial assistance for socially and economically weaker sections.
- Various government departments also provide numerous scholarships/ financial assistance to the wards of their eligible employees.
- Scholarship will be provided to Meritorious Students on the basis of Intermediate (12th) Percentage as decided by Geetanjali Education Society , Udaipur.
- Provision of Special Scholarship for Mertorious ward of Single Parent, Physically disabled, widow etc as per Norms of Geetanjali Education Society,Udaipur.
You can fill Enquiry Form regarding update/notification, Click here https://www.gits.ac.in/apply-online/
Contact us or Write us for any queries:
Admission & Counseling Cell
|Mr. Mohit Mathur||Mr. B L Jangir|
|+91 9116039801||+91 9116039802|