The work of circulating the information about college’s important activities and achievement, among each person, who is directly and indirectly a part of the college, is very important. So the Newsletter and Magazine ‘RIVISTA’ Club works for ‘right to inform’ and ‘right to express’. The essential purpose of the club is to provide a platform to the college students and faculty members to express them through scholarly articles, suggestions and various forms of writing. Another important work is to make aware everyone including alumni, faculty, staff, students, parents and other friends of the college about college activities and achievements by releasing a monthly newsletter of the college.
A printed periodical bulletin circulated to GItsians.
- The club recognizes, appreciates and promotes the students, allowing them in presenting their creativity with words freely and placing their articles in college magazine.
- To get released the monthly Newsletter as well as magazine of the college in print as well as in an electronic form.
- Published the activities of the various academic and cultural functional clubs, which function in the college. These clubs help nurture the inherent talent of the student by extending their areas of interest and inspiring them to aim higher.
- Dr. Deepika Sahu (Coordinator)
- Mr. Narendra Patel (Co-Coordinator)
- Dr. Manish Saraswat
- Mr. Jitendra Sharma
- Mr. Manish Sharma
- Mr. Ravi Teli
- Mr. Ankit Tondon