Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies has over the years signed several Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs) with industries and companies to enhance the skills and technical aptitude of its students specially geared to make them industry ready. The college is committed to provide state-of-the-art technologies and facilities to students in collaboration with industries to make its students proficient and employable engineers. These collaborations and MoU’s provide industrial exposure to the students and faculty thereby, guiding and training them to upgrade to the new technologies, with the support and guidance from the industry.
The main areas of cooperation between the Industries and the College are geared to :
- To cooperate in the exchange of information related to training and research in areas of mutual interests;
- To promote appropriate joint research projects
- To conduct short courses to facilitate industry-oriented hands-on training in using appropriate equipment and techniques for the students and faculty members.
- To provide training solutions to the Institute at subsidised prices
- To establish Centre of Excellence in various fields of Engineering and Technology.
- to provide certification and multi-skill programs for students and help the college align its curriculum with industrial trends and requirements
- To conduct Train-the-Trainer programs for the faculty to enable effective delivery during the training programs.
- Establishing state-of-the-art Research & Development Lab facilities.
Collaborate for campus recruitment and placements processes and conduct training for the selected recruits.