- Soft-skills and Aptitude Training.
- Regular PPT Presentations on recent topics in IT.
- Computer Hardware & Networking Training.
- Special emphasis is on Major & Minor Projects.
- Assistance in Industry-based major projects.
- Seminars, Conferences & Workshops on various topics.
- Student participation in various Technical Activities.
- Training in Advance Courses like Advance Java, Dot Net, and Oracle etc for MCA Students.
- Communication Lab for improving written & oral communication.
- PDP activities such as Quizzes, Debates, Extempore, Role Play, Group Discussion etc.
- Out bound learning programme which are found to be effective in areas that involve motivation,team building, leadership development, change management, conflict resolution etc.
Department of MCA, established in 2007-08 with the vision of imparting top-notch education in the field of computer applications useful for bridging the gap between academic and Industry. The Department executes a well-planned syllabus accompanied with topics covered beyond syllabus to gratify the needs of changing technology.
A team of Experienced faculties with high profile not only forms a strong base for students, but also provide a highly motivational, disciplined and knowledge path for them. We have 100 percent industrial trainings and approx.70 percent placements for our youths in the year 2014-2015. Achievements include industrial visits, tours, gym facility, professional trainings on campus, guest lectures, personality development programs, career guidance etc. A strong emphasis is given on the technical and logical development of our students.