CAMPUS INTERVIEW OF KGK GROUP FOR B. TECH & MBA
GITS is organizing the Pool Campus Interview of KGK Group (World’s One of the Top Manufacture of Diamonds, Gemstones and Jewellery for B. Tech & MBA students for the profile of Management Trainee @ Stipend 15000/- PM + Accommodation (After confirmation Package as per Company Norms) on 22nd January 2018 at 9:00am.
The KGK Group is a group with business interests and expertise ranging from global manufacture of diamonds, gemstones and jewellery to infrastructure and real estate development. The company has manufacturing units in India, China, Hong Kong, South Africa, Botswana, Thailand and Russia. Offices are in 19` countries- Australia, Belgium, Botswana, Brazil, China, Hong Kong, Israel, India, Japan, Mozambique, Namibia, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE and US. They have team of 12000 members and headquartered in Hong 12Kong.
Job Profile : Management Trainee
Eligible Branch : B.Tech & MBA
Package: Stipend 15000+ Accommodation (After confirmation Package as per Company Norms)
Job Location- Mumbai
1) Main duty is to gain as much knowledge of the organization as he can and prepare himself for a managerial role.
2) A Management Trainee has to work in various departments of the organization, ranging from Production to Sales and IT.
3) Has to adapt himself to work with different sets of people and in different departments at given day.
4) Has to become aware of the international policies and practices of the organization.
5) Has to spend time observing experienced staff of the organization in order to learn about the necessary methods and procedures.
6) Monitor progress with the help of key staff of the organization. Learn about the inner workings of the different departments of the organization.
7) Communicate with various members of the branches and units of the organization.1